Vista Reliability Monitoring Tool

Since I used Microsoft Vista last year, I have been exploring its features and tools. I am using Microsoft Vista - Ultimate in my laptop which is running on Dual Core 1.73 GHz and 2Gb RAM.

I came across a tool called Reliability Monitoring, which you can find in the Performance Diagnostic Console. There are several ways to run this tool.
  1. Type perfmon in the Search Box and click on the perfmon shortcut when it appears. or
  2. Open the Run Dialog (Windows + R), type perfmon and press Enter. or
  3. Click Start, Control Panel, System and Maintenance, Performance Rating and Tools, Advanced Tools, Open Windows Diagnostic Console.
For the past days my reliability declines rapidly. My Vista has suffered several problems lately like some program not responding.


I think this is a potentially useful tool since it allows you to monitor you systems reliability and performance. It has the ability to track and organize system events such as Software installations, Application Failures, Hardware Failures, Windows Failures and Miscellaneous Failures. This tool provides us useful information how our Vista is been doing and what unpleasant system events it has encountered.

No comments: